At Momentum Health you can expect:
- Results: Proven, one-to-one, evidence-based therapy
- Coverage Options: Covered by most insurance, with little to no out-of-pocket fees- see coverage tab
- Efficient Recovery: We get you back to enjoying a pain free life as quickly as possible
- Short & Long Term Relief: We focus on the root cause of your pain, not just symptoms
- Flexible Scheduling: Convenient scheduling around work and home obligations
- Prevention Strategies: We show you how to keep pain from coming back - on your own
- Experienced Clinicians: Licensed clinicians who genuinely care about reaching your goals
- No Wait List: Access to therapy in under 48 hours - normally same day
We also offer a convenient no-obligation appointment option so you can learn more about how we can help with no commitment.
When you choose Momentum Health you will find experienced physiotherapy, kinesiology, chiropractic and massage therapy staff who work together to ensure optimal care for your painful injury.
We take great pride in sharing your therapy experience with you. It is our hope that we may have the opportunity to help you achieve your therapy goals. An important first step is to know that we’re part of your team. Your road to recovery involves teamwork and we’re here to share in this journey with you every step of the way.
If you are ready to overcome your pain, we are ready to help.
Our team of physiotherapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors and massage therapists will match your effort to help you meet your goals. We emphasize an individualized approach and treat all injuries, including workplace injuries, sports injuries, and motor vehicle injuries. As part of our individualized approach, we will discuss the length of treatment and propose a plan uniquely created to help you meet your goals - from the very first visit. At Momentum Health, we see you as soon as possible. The sooner you see us the better chance you have for recovery.
Our uniqueness of having all practitioners working under one roof allows us to provide a team-based and multi-disciplinary perspective on your injury.
For help with your pain, request a no-obligation appointment today - we're here to help!